Creating an Efficient, Customer-Centric Organisation in a Complaints Environment Conference – Sponsored by Equiniti
Equiniti is sponsoring a financial services conference on 'Creating an Efficient, Customer-Centric Organisation in a Complaints Environment'. Taking place at the prestigious Sky Pavilion, Rothschild HQ, in London on November 12, 2015, the conference will provide a unique opportunity for delegates to hear how the financial services industry has improved operational efficiencies and customer service through more effective management of social media, improving Net Promotor Scores (NPS) and managing risk.
The programme includes high profile speakers from industry bodies and organisations as well as thought leaders in the industry, who will reflect on how to create a more efficient, customer-centric organisation.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Financial Ombudsman Service, Garry Wilkinson, Principal Ombudsman and Director of New Services
- Lloyds Banking Group, Russ Powles, Customer Services Director - Group Operations
- Direct Line, Clare Wilkerson, Head of Social Media
- Santander, Stuart Smith, Head of Historic Complaints and Remediation
- MBNA, Pete Henderson, SVP Head of Complaints Management
- Institute of Customer Service, Ben Griffiths, National Manager
- Equiniti, Adam Green, Chief Risk Officer (Ex FCA, Conduct Risk)
- Tanya Beckett, Radio and Television Journalist - Host
If you would like to attend this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively register at http://equiniti-conf.eventbrite.com.
Equiniti is a specialist outsourcer delivering technology-enabled solutions to large enterprises. It processes £90bn in payments every year, handles 88 million documents and pays 20 per cent of pensioners in the UK. We provide sophisticated administration, processing and payments services powered by up-to-the-minute technology. We are acknowledged leaders in many of our markets and keep things running smoothly for some of the UK's best-known brands and public sector organisations.
Equiniti's services, which are delivered by over 3,500 employees across 29 locations, benefit 27 million people in the UK and 180 countries around the world.